Bookaroo Trust, a public charitable trust, endeavours to make books come alive through interactions between children and creators of books and stories.
This is done through:
- The multi-city children's literature festival, Bookaroo (mainly Tier 2)
- Its outreach programme - Bookaroo in the City - where the focus is on underserved children and institutions who cannot come to the festival
- Research to improve content and develop new ideas,
- Capacity building
- Developing a regional language connect
- Developing a platform for exchange of ideas
- Establishing a global community of writers, illustrators, storytellers and poets, both established and emerging,
- Fostering closer community links and acting as catalyst to promote the fun of reading
- Promoting books
Help us grow and keep alive the mission with a financial contribution - we promise to use it wisely.
Donations to Bookaroo are eligible for exemption up to the limits as set under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. We shall issue a receipt for the same immediately.